“the best psychometric testing site I know of” Matt Randall
PeopleMaps Personality Questionnaire
Psychometric testing can measure knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and personality. A few years ago, PeopleMaps designed a fast, easy questionnaire to specifically measure personality. This unique personality test took PeopleMaps 18 months to develop and consists of only 10, four part questions which can be completed in under 8 minutes. Designed exclusively for personality centric psychometric testing on the web, it results in maximum accuracy. We use the same questionnaire, whatever the application.
PeopleMaps Personality Psychology
The most common response by visitors reading their report is “spooky!”. Because we’re not scary, we’re pretty sure this means its accurate The psychology we use to formulate the questionnaire and the personality profiles is based on the work of Carl G Jung, like some other common profilers such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
PeopleMaps Personality Factoids
- There is only one PeopleMaps questionnaire (no matter the application or the Widget output)
- The questionnaire was designed originally and specifically for the internet (so it’s quick and easy)
- The questionnaire measures on Jung’s bi-polar scales of Extravert / Introvert, Thinking / Feeling, Sensing / Intuition
- There is actually no such thing as a personality ‘test’ – it is an assessment (personality is neither right nor wrong)
- Over 1.2 million visitors have completed the PeopleMaps personality questionnaire
- The PeopleMaps questionnaire is available in different languages, including Thai and Slovak
- PeopleMaps technology allows you to develop your own personality profiling system
- The Widget interface and output can be fully customised for your very special projects